Sunday, January 7, 2007

Bookmark Manager

Again i've never used this type of program before, so i installed it and checked it out. I don't really have a lot of bookmarks so maybe thats why i've never come across this sort of application before. I can see how it might useful to a lot of people who have tremendous amounts of bookmarks, as it sorts and categorizes them to how you want. But for me i don't have many bookmarks and this software is not free and i didn't not want to pay for it, so i uninstalled it.

edit: http://www.urlorg.com/
I used the program set out in the unit outline bookmark manager :)

thanks for the top delpino !! will try it as soon as possible

2 comments:

delpino said...

Which bookmark manager are you talking about? You didn't post a URL. Anyway if you want to try a free one check out Bookmark-Manager.com

Unknown said...

I don't really have a lot of bookmarks so maybe thats why i've never come bookmark manager across this sort of application before. I can see how it might useful to a lot of people who have tremendous amounts of bookmarks, as it sorts and categorizes them to how you want.